Smart Pen Smart Pen

The unique is blinding me (*^*)
Lovely music
Makes me wish that I could draw straight lines hehe
good job

Invert Selection Invert Selection

Lovely design. Simple, but with enough details to make things look interesting. Gameplay can be kinda difficult at times, but that's probably because I'm an idiot >w<" The music is absolutely perfect and matches perfectly with all the little sound effects.

Nekra Psaria Nekra Psaria

Wonderful atmosphere and great unique style!
Looking forward to future parts!

The Woods The Woods

I was just playing along... ya'kno the whole "awww cute game haha luv it" when suddenly it got all deep?!?! I was not expecting the feels train to stop by in a game with carnivorous cakes...

no I'm not crying (T^T)

waffrus responds:

Huhuhu. <:
This game was designed to have very unexpected routes.
Thanks for playing! :D

Geometry Geometry

When I started this my only thought was "oh no."
I really suck at these games >.<"
But even so, I can tell that this is pretty well made and the control seemed pretty solid.
Maybe just add a death counter so people like me can know just how badly they suck ^u^

StochitaRadu responds:

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it.
I will follow what you said and probably I will add a death counter.

Death's Question Death's Question

Simple, but reflects an aching truth.

(T^T) My heart cried, just a little.

IndieBard responds:

I know this might sound weird, but I'm glad. It's good to know I can bring some emotions into my games. Based on the feedback for this one, I'll definitely try to make more of these in the future. Thanks for playing!

Blake Strongflank Escapes Blake Strongflank Escapes

I enjoyed the minimalistic color scheme and style, as it didn't distract me from enjoying the actual mechanics of the game. The audio was a rather pleasant addition (thanks much for introducing me to Kevin Bryce). The only problem(s) I had with the game were mostly because of my own ineptitude and impatience >w<" Maybe adding wasd as optional controls would help, or maybe separate jumping buttons (i.e. x or z)? Looking forward to whatever additions 2.0 will have!

almostnot responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Mappable controls is a big priority for 2.0

And yeah, Kevin's music is awesome!

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Very enjoyable game! I always find myself coming back to this game when I need a quick dose of zombie goodness ^w^
For those who don't know, the creator of this game is also making a third FULL game with much more in-depth gameplay.